Who am I?

My photo
Monrovia, Liberia
I live in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa with my wife and youngest son. We are recently arrived in Liberia where we are serving as missionaries with Evangelical Church Missions working under the Liberia Evangelical Mission. For most of the last thirty years we have served under ECM in Bolivia, South America. We are the happy parents of four children and the proud grandparents of two grandchildren.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is My Car To Work Again (And Again)

If you read the last post you learned that I was having more car trouble - this time with the radiator. Having filled it back up on Monday afternoon I thought that I should check it on Tuesday morning before leaving. It was way down again but no sign of a puddle underneath. So it's back to the shop today with the car. But the good news is, I get to swap it for the other car that has been in the shop since December. (If you don't know that story you can find it in older posts below.) I am cautiously excited. Now if we can just get it sold before it breaks down again we may have an early Christmas after all.

Maybe a fairy coach like this would be a good alternative. No gas to buy, no radiator to blow. But where do you find a reliable fairy godmother these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment