Who am I?

My photo
Monrovia, Liberia
I live in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa with my wife and youngest son. We are recently arrived in Liberia where we are serving as missionaries with Evangelical Church Missions working under the Liberia Evangelical Mission. For most of the last thirty years we have served under ECM in Bolivia, South America. We are the happy parents of four children and the proud grandparents of two grandchildren.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Open for business

I am not very bright when it comes to "modern" technology (anything beyond a simple calculator and tv remote). But I wanted to see if we can make a go of this. My goal is to provide a forum for those who are interested about the ministry of Evangelical church Missions - Bolivia as we work along side our Bolivian brothers to establish local churches, train leaders and make an impact in our neighborhoods for Jesus. So we'll see. My goal will be to post something new each week. I hope you'll join with us and see what God is doing in our corner of Bolivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment