Who am I?

My photo
Monrovia, Liberia
I live in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa with my wife and youngest son. We are recently arrived in Liberia where we are serving as missionaries with Evangelical Church Missions working under the Liberia Evangelical Mission. For most of the last thirty years we have served under ECM in Bolivia, South America. We are the happy parents of four children and the proud grandparents of two grandchildren.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

We Did It

We did it. We made it. 2 1/2 months apart, we made it without becoming loony or anything. Well, almost not becoming too loony. Just a little bit, ok. Tomorrow morning Niki arrives back home. Boy will I be glad to see her. You don't know how much your other half does until you have to do it too. I now understand why wives hate to cook (it consumes your thinking - what do I fix for the next meal?), do homework with the kids (math again!) all that stuff. So now she will be back and I can relax! At least get my own work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment