Who am I?

My photo
Monrovia, Liberia
I live in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa with my wife and youngest son. We are recently arrived in Liberia where we are serving as missionaries with Evangelical Church Missions working under the Liberia Evangelical Mission. For most of the last thirty years we have served under ECM in Bolivia, South America. We are the happy parents of four children and the proud grandparents of two grandchildren.

Monday, August 30, 2010

THE Birthday Party of the Year

This year was Niki's 55th birthday. Born in 1955 it was kind of fun to turn the same number of years as the year of the century in which she was born. So I had to throw a surprise party for her. I invited a family to come and share our supper and also invited a good group of friends to come for dessert afterwards. The questions was, could I keep it secret? The answer - YES. She had no clue. It was great to celebrate. I thank God for Niki, for her love for me, her love for God and her faith. Happy birthday, sweetheart.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there! Happy Birthday once again, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's the strange kid from mexico?

    ReplyDelete